Carrying case?

AX8 dimensions: 16.1” x 4.0” x 10.3”

Mono Club interior dimensions: 17.5" x 14" (fits pedatrain jr.)
Mono Tour interior dimensions: 24.5" x 14.5" (fits pedaltrain pt2)

http://monocreators.com/pedalboard-club/

M80-PB-1.jpg

Looking on the TT site I cannot find the case....did they provide a link in the email ????

I guess they haven't updated the web site yet. The email says the units in the first batch will cost $275 and are ready to ship this week. He said to call him at 720.320.6975 to order. That's the same number that's listed on the web site so it's not like I'm posting his home phone number on here. The email address is rooster@trailertrashpedalboards.com

The "SKB 1SKB-SC2111 21 x 11 x 3 Inches Controller Soft Case" (can be found on Amazon) looks like it might work for an AX8 and a Mission pedal...not sure if it's tall enough for the AX8 (it lists three inches, but compressing foam might give it more space). Anyone tried one of those?

I guess they haven't updated the web site yet. The email says the units in the first batch will cost $275 and are ready to ship this week. He said to call him at 720.320.6975 to order. That's the same number that's listed on the web site so it's not like I'm posting his home phone number on here. The email address is rooster@trailertrashpedalboards.com

Do you know what shipping cost is going to be for one of these cases? I couldn't find it on their website.

Do you know what shipping cost is going to be for one of these cases? I couldn't find it on their website.
Good question. This is a copy of the entire email from Trailer Trash...

"We will be shipping our first run of this product this week. The units in the first batch will be $275.00 dollars plus shipping. Give me a call if you would like to purchase one.

Thanks
Peter Hundley
720-320-6975 Monday - Friday 9-5 MT
www.trailertrashpedalboards.com"

So that's all we know so far. I hadn't looked into it any further, yet, because I still haven't received my AX8 purchase invite.

Gator has a few. Here's a large board with a soft bag. Should hold the ax8 and 2 fractal exp pedals. They have a smaller one too. You can also get a hard case and they have different colors available

http://www.gatorcases.com/p/16108-2194/gpb-bak-1

If you just want a sturdy bag w/o a board check these out. Lots of sizes...

http://www.worldtourproducts.com/Item--i-GRID000005

Curious if anyone has tried the AX8 with the Gator GPB-BAK. Looks like it would be a good, lightweight option, but not sure how much extra room there would be, or how well it would fit in the bag, height-wise. Anyone tried it?

I picked up a Gator Cases Gig Box and it fit the AX8 great. It's isn't compact by any means but I plan on mounting 2 expression pedals and a wireless on the board as well anyway. Unfortunately, I had to return it because the back latches weren't lined up right but they are bringing in another one for me from another store tomorrow. Hopefully, that one won't have the same problem.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Gator/G...601053562-sku^1427120888547@ADL4GC-adType^PLA

Hi Peter, please send me the link to this case.
Thanks, Jim of Good Karma & Time in Motion Bands

Peter Hundley
Peter Hundley is offline Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, Peter with Trailer Trash Pedal Boards here. We have a case option in the works right now. We should have the first run of units ready to ship in less than a month. Here are some pictures of our prototype, which holds an FX-8 and two expression pedals. This same case will also hold the MFC-101 instead of the FX-8 and we plan to eventually offer a version that can hold the MFC with more expression pedals. We will release more details soon, this is a very cool product with a unique mounting system for the components and super lightweight.

this is from an FX8 thread Higher Quality stuff than my previous post. This was posted in july

Hey friends, new Fractal user here. Really digging the AX8, so I set out to find a case that works. I wanted something that protected the gear but didn't revolve around putting it on a pedal board.

I had this hard case from Monoprice for another piece of gear - turns out it's going to work perfectly! Great case that costs all of $67. It comes with customizable foam, which I had to remove to get everything to fit (hence the towel). There's still a foam layer on the bottom and in the lid, keeping everything secure. Lightweight, protective, and best of all, no bigger than I need it to be. Can't post a link because I'm new, but it's the Weatherproof Hard Case with Customizable Foam, 19" x 16" x 6"

IMG_2464.JPGIMG_2467.JPGIMG_2466.JPGIMG_2465.JPG

Looking at these for something easy that's grab and go. I have a PT Pro with a soft case but I need to re-velcro the thing and I don't really want to... Plus, I think it's more than what I'll need for a basic setup with 2 expression pedals and maybe an additional footswitch.

Attachments

• Pedalboard 1.png
    Pedalboard 1.png
    305.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Pedalboard 1-1.png
    Pedalboard 1-1.png
    197.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Pedalboard 2-1.png
    Pedalboard 2-1.png
    268.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Pedalboard 2.png
    Pedalboard 2.png
    217.9 KB · Views: 22
Looking at these for something easy that's grab and go. I have a PT Pro with a soft case but I need to re-velcro the thing and I don't really want to... Plus, I think it's more than what I'll need for a basic setup with 2 expression pedals and maybe an additional footswitch.
I had an old ElectroHarmonix one like in the pic and tried the AX8 in it - didn't like the way the AX8 fit, too tight when all zipped up for my liking. The width might have been nice for adding a tuner and expression pedal or something but needed to be a touch deeper or higher.

I had an old ElectroHarmonix one like in the pic and tried the AX8 in it - didn't like the way the AX8 fit, too tight when all zipped up for my liking. The width might have been nice for adding a tuner and expression pedal or something but needed to be a touch deeper or higher.
See, I don't mind it being tight if I'm keeping it in a soft case anyway. I had the roadrunner and kept my old Nova System and a Polytune inside. It was a little snug with the Nova but I loved the way the top part of the case tucked away underneath the pedal board. It had the cut out for pedal access.

Here's my case for the fantastic AX8.

In the GATOR G-MultiFX-2411, I can take AX8 + :

- 2x EV-5 expression pedals
- 2x 10m XLR for direct output
- 1x IEC cable (an angled long one)
- 1x mains extension
- 1x power strip with 3x EEC sockets (for iPhone, iPad etc..)

It's not heavy and I can gig where I want regardless stage conditions.

IMG_1209.JPG IMG_1208.JPG IMG_1210.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom