Carrying case?

LoOKs awesome, sorry if you already said, but what are the dimensions for that case?

Low cost case exterior 18.00 x 6.00 x 13.00

The I cut the mats on the bottom of the case to 17" x 12" and the depth is about an inch less than the exterior dimension too.

Edit: Thanks JRod. I like the idea of not having anything else of any substance moving around in the same case so nothing can bang into the knobs , etc. Everything else I need to move will be transported in a separate bag.

Last edited:
Would anyone happen to know the dimensions of the Ax8 and one expression pedal( not the EV-1, something more like a mission style pedal)?Don't want to start a new thread just for this question. Thanks!

Would anyone happen to know the dimensions of the Ax8 and one expression pedal( not the EV-1, something more like a mission style pedal)?Don't want to start a new thread just for this question. Thanks!
the dims are listed in this thread once or twice and it is also in the manual. Mission pedal is the dam as a dunlop wah. They are 3 inch wide if I recall and about 9/10 inches long. Keep in mind that the jacks are on the side so even with a right angle connector you still need more than 4 inch in width

the dims are listed in this thread once or twice and it is also in the manual. Mission pedal is the dam as a dunlop wah. They are 3 inch wide if I recall and about 9/10 inches long. Keep in mind that the jacks are on the side so even with a right angle connector you still need more than 4 inch in width
That is pretty much my question. I actually already own the Ax8. Was wondering if anyone set it up together with a mission style pedal and knows how wide they would be together factoring in the cable.

That is pretty much my question. I actually already own the Ax8. Was wondering if anyone set it up together with a mission style pedal and knows how wide they would be together factoring in the cable.
That question is personal though. I have a large foot 13/14EEE I need a mission pedal further apart than someone who is a size 9. Also some guy just like having there stuff super close (as in touching). you figure if they were basically touching it would be 19/20 inches wide

That question is personal though. I have a large foot 13/14EEE I need a mission pedal further apart than someone who is a size 9. Also some guy just like having there stuff super close (as in touching). you figure if they were basically touching it would be 19/20 inches wide
Thanks

I went the Helix route for the immediate availability, but will likely also save up for an AX-8 later in the year once demand has settled down a bit. So, for what it's worth, Mono makes incredible cases! I am working on putting my Helix on a 24x12 Trailer Trash flat board, and putting that into a Mono M80 case.

Got some dual lock tape from Amazon; the Helix will basically fill the whole board, so I just want it on there reasonably well, but not so I can't remove it when I don't need the flat board.

Last edited:
Then, for the sake of sheer overkill I added a smaller Pedaltrain board (Novo18) as a 'sidecar' for a Furman power supply, two Mission L6-EP1 expression pedals, and a G70 wireless. (I already have on on my other pedalboard, and it's awesome; this gives me two transmitters for either board..

Anyway, a bit OT from the AX8 case thread! But I could definitely see the AX8 fitting either on a larger board with EXP pedal into the 'Tour' sized M80 Mono case, or by itself into the next size down..

Back
Top Bottom