Carr Factory Tour Video

nojyeloot

Experienced
I instantly fell in love with the Carr Roamer model from fw12.03 (which we now know is the FAS Class-A), but I love newly revised Roamer model too. Since I'm about 75% unfamiliar with the amps that Cliff chooses to model at the time the firmware is released, I really enjoy learning about them and their companies.

Just saw this video on my youtube feed. Thought some of the Carr fans would enjoy the factory walk-through.

Before I got the Axe, I seriously considered getting a Carr. Love their stuff.

I love seeing guys pursuing their passions, too. I do wonder if the boutique builders will survive long term, though. Carr probably has a better chance than a lot of them due to the variety of amps & looks that they have.

I do wonder if the boutique builders will survive long term, though. Carr probably has a better chance than a lot of them due to the variety of amps & looks that they have.

See that's my worry too. Hopefully there are enough purists out there willing and able to keep them in business.

They'll be ok as long as tubes keep getting made. There's guys like me who are recent AxeFX converts that still LOVE their tubes

Back
Top Bottom