CarolAnn

Thanks. I`ll check when i get home. 2x12 blue or top boost blue in stereo with some Marshall cab, i think..

I`m going to post the settings of some other presets to, so I`ll just post the CarolAnn as well.

Had an awesome stock preset sound with it on fw3 that I've not been able (or really trying) to get back...
Would be one of my Top 3 sounds if I had it. The warm round resonating sound... (but unlike your clip though).

Oh, I LOVE that tone! It's touch responsive, dynamic, and when you move to the neck pickup, so so full. Must try it with the ProTrack.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Amp:
Drive 6.23
Bass: 0.21
Mid: 6.35
Treble: 8.16 (bright on)
Prec: 0.00 (off)
Master: 7.44

Cab #37 with a 57 and #58 with R121 panned 50/50. 26% room level.

Settings will change with your guitar off course.

Thanks
Can't wait to try it with my suhr modern w/ Aldrich pups.
What do you use for monitors? Sometimes that can make a preset vary from person to person. But it should be pretty damn close for me

Thanks
Can't wait to try it with my suhr modern w/ Aldrich pups.
What do you use for monitors? Sometimes that can make a preset vary from person to person. But it should be pretty damn close for me

Hi Anthony

I use Yamaha HS80. Do you have SS frets on the Modern? That gives more precense.
My modern is pretty much a GG (mahog, Pau Ferro etc), but i had Aldrich pup´s instead of the usual GG setup.

Try to monitor my recording trough your setup. It should sound like you are hearing it.

And play with volum and tone... It´s fun :D

Hi Anthony

I use Yamaha HS80. Do you have SS frets on the Modern? That gives more precense.
My modern is pretty much a GG (mahog, Pau Ferro etc), but i had Aldrich pup´s instead of the usual GG setup.

Try to monitor my recording trough your setup. It should sound like you are hearing it.

And play with volum and tone... It´s fun :D
eme6a2yq.jpg

Wow. That was pretty dead on. Only it sounded way better through my rcf than my iPad.
I have jumbo SS frets and a vulcanized maple neck with pau ferro fretboard.
8e5epesy.jpg

Thanks for sharing those settings. I have a hard time bonding with a lot of these amp models simply because I can't seem to find the right cab for them. That makes such a huge difference in tone that it has ruined some of these killer amp models for me. I never knew the carol Ann was capable of this sound. I love it. Thanks so much.

Anthony

Excellent......I've played with the Carol Ann model several times and never really like what I got. But you found the sweet spot. I love it.
On a whim I dropped your Carol Ann amp and cab into my #1 high gain Mesa MKIIC patch. Wow......the two amps marry into something really special.
It has the balls of the MKII but the sweet smoothness of the Carol Ann. Open chords have a quality I don't think I've ever heard before.

Try it!!!

Excellent......I've played with the Carol Ann model several times and never really like what I got. But you found the sweet spot. I love it.
On a whim I dropped your Carol Ann amp and cab into my #1 high gain Mesa MKIIC patch. Wow......the two amps marry into something really special.
It has the balls of the MKII but the sweet smoothness of the Carol Ann. Open chords have a quality I don't think I've ever heard before.

Try it!!!

Sounds killer! Can you share that preset? :)

Keep rocking!

Andre'

I owned several Carol Ann amps (OD2 and OD2R

Amp loves Celestion Lead 80's and EVM12Ls in either a 1 x 12 or 2 x 12 open back cab

If you get a chance-- take those for a test drive and see what you think.

the amp sounds fantastic with the Lead 80's.

Thanks. I`ll check when i get home. 2x12 blue or top boost blue in stereo with some Marshall cab, i think..

I`m going to post the settings of some other presets to, so I`ll just post the CarolAnn as well.

Back
Top Bottom