Carol-Anns V6 - Burgs - Free Preset and amusing (I hope!) demo.

Burgs

Power User
Yup. Can't get enough of those CA's. One day I WILL buy the real thing from Alan. In the meantime I have the models. Here's a preset focused around the classic to hot output of a Lee Malia Explorer. Tons of tones and fun to be had by all, I hope!

Trainspotters will notice that I mention writing this guy in 6b. That is true, although by the time I'd finished the edit and taken the Axe-Edit stills Cliff had released the revision (amazing support, as usual), hence the 6.01 on the AE screen.

Preset link: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7064

Video demo (for want of a better word):

scene 2 sounds really great! the improvements to the drive block are very noticeable

can i ask what cabs you used for the tucana lead in scene 5? i probably don't have them on the II, but i'm using that amp in one of my main presets and have been having a little difficulty finding a cab combination that i like

scene 2 sounds really great! the improvements to the drive block are very noticeable

can i ask what cabs you used for the tucana lead in scene 5? i probably don't have them on the II, but i'm using that amp in one of my main presets and have been having a little difficulty finding a cab combination that i like
He is using the 1x12 Triptik Mix which is in your box, and 1x12 TripTik M160 Cap, which may not be, mixed equally with no cuts.

I’m thinking about getting that guitar too. Or the RD version, or the JB Firebird ... I’ve always wanted a Firebird.

I’m thinking about getting that guitar too. Or the RD version, or the JB Firebird ... I’ve always wanted a Firebird.

For years I wanted the "R.D." Artist version ( for obvious reasons 😉 ) ..., but after I got a chance to play one the fingerboard was almost as wide as a classical guitar :( ..., it wasn't very comfortable to play with my small hands !

Reactions: yek
Sounds great ! Is this the same patch you provided to Buddy to release along with his pack ? I remember seeing a tucana / triptik preset from you there, but haven't yet gotten to it.

Back
Top Bottom