Carol-Ann Tucana Preset

The Tucana is one of my go-to presets. Never had the opportunity to play through the real deal, but I use 8 presets to perform, and the Tucana is one of the 8. 'Nuff said. I posted mine at the Axechange.

The Tucana is one of my go-to presets. Never had the opportunity to play through the real deal, but I use 8 presets to perform, and the Tucana is one of the 8. 'Nuff said. I posted mine at the Axechange.
It's one of the most accurate models in the Axe. Pretty hard to pull a bad tone from it.

It's one of the most accurate models in the Axe. Pretty hard to pull a bad tone from it.
Somehow, I manage to pull the bad note in spite of how great the amp sounds.:rolleyes: But I am right there with you in how the Tucana sounds. One of my favorite rigs.

I remember a few members A/B ing the model next to the real amp and found it identical.....Also the Carol Ann builder speaks highly of working with Cliff .... what do you think the next closest model is to the real thing ....

The 8.02 Recto's are scarily close for me; the Recto Red 1 sounds really close to my old Rev G.

Back
Top Bottom