Captains Log, 8.28.2011, AxeFx II, 3 days in, started to look into the heavy stuff...

randombastage

Experienced
Made a preset with the Recto Orange as amp x / Recto Red as amp y. Factory ir #26 (2x12 Boutique RW).
running into an EV SxA 250 15" powered FRFR monitor.

Last time I felt this much power mixed with joy I was having sex at 70 mph behind the wheel of my '74 Camaro driving down I-10 weaving through traffic....just saying...

Nice.

Did it sound good with a duo or a full group? Or was it a solo performance? (And I'm talking about the patch..... ;)

Has the Orgasmatron pedal been added in the last Firmware update or something?? Well, I'm with the others here .... so wipe it down and post up the sounds :)

off topic, but the title of this post made me laugh hard. spit tea all over my screen.
I've been watching Star Trek:NG on netflix and the geek in me had a good gut laugh.
thanks. good post. :p

I've been watching Star Trek:NG on netflix and the geek in me had a good gut laugh.

I've been watching them on netflix as well. I've got about 15 episodes left in the series. Luckily for me I just got my coupon for the II, so when I finish the series, I should have lots of fun with new gear waiting for me.

Well, anyone quoting star trek is not likely to have had that camaro or that experience WITH ANOTHER PERSON. Maybe with an inflatable klingon, with much hair!

Back
Top Bottom