Cap "F3" switch lost

Anto

Inspired
Hi,

During the show I've done with my band this past saturday, I've lost the cap of the F3 switch.

Does this has happened to someone else here ?

I've tried to fix it, replacing the cap over the switch, but I doubt it will work, and I'm afraid to loose it again next saturday for my next concert. I've had the chance to see it and take it with me last evening, but on dark stage and with the flashing ligths it will be not easy to find it if I loose it again.

I've ordered Barefoot Buttons to prevent things like this. My AX8 is new, I've got it since April 2017, but even if I play every week with it, I'm a bit disapointed by this.

Do you think I have to change the switch ?

Thank you for the help and advices.

Happened to me too on two AX8s. FAS service recommended to glue the cap to the switch. If the cap is lost then you should contact the service to get instructions.

I haven't lost any foot switch caps, but last night I noticed that a few of my foot switches were loose. I tightened them up with a Crescent wrench.

I also tried to take off a cap from a spare switch I had but with no succes...
So I don’t know how to fix it...

Lost my f1 cap this week too.. Gonna glue it on now. . BTW Barefoot Buttons won't preven this. . I had a barefoot button on that switch and the button attaches to the cap! No biggie, should be an easy fix.. Also at least 2 of my footswitches needed retightening but I'd consider that pretty routine maintenance on any piece of gear you're using your feet on regularly :) Eric

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom