Can't Update

donald

Hi, I'm stuck with version 3.2 and evry time I start MFC Edit it says that there is an update. When I mark the "yes" button the download window appears but nothing happens. I'm on Windows 7 64

The most likely scenario is that your firewall or other security apps are interfering. If you know which settings will allow the update then change those settings. If not, turn off the security/firewalls, complete the update and then turn them back on. If that doesn't work open a support ticket and provide your Activation Key and I'll provide you with an alternate way to get the update.

I'm experiencing the same "Can't update" issue from Ver 2.0.
My security/firewall is diabled. I purchased MFC-Edit when it came out, never used it, three years later I give it a go, and I'm unable to update. My software opens and recognizes that there is a license to my name. I'm also on Win 7 64 bit.

Hi Frederick;
Sorry for your difficulties.
This issue has come up two or three times before but not in recent years. It has always turned out to be either Windows, Java or Router security settings. MFC-Edit 2.0 is ancient - I believe it was the first Fractal Audio release of the program so we'll need to get you updated.
I responded to your support ticket with a quick solution for you so please look for that.
-G

Back
Top Bottom