Can't Get Tuner to Work on Axe-Edit (solved)

Peter K

I'm probably missing something, but when I click on the tuner on Axe-Edit I get the display but no movement of the meter (as if there's no signal being input).

The tuner display on the FX-II works just fine. Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm probably missing something, but when I click on the tuner on Axe-Edit I get the display but no movement of the meter (as if there's no signal being input).

The tuner display on the FX-II works just fine. Any ideas?
Check when you press the TUNER button on the Axe-II itself, that it comes up on the FIRST TUNER PAGE (where one can actually tune, not one of the settings pages)... if not, the AE tuner will not function.

Regarding the TUNER page, it is on the first one.

So, does anyone know what the default MIDI CC setting is on the I/O menu for the tuner? I may have changed it at some point and am not sure what it should be.

I have the same problem with Axe Edit 3.10 and Q6.01 FW on Windows 7. Axe Edit activates the tuner but display monitoring doesnt work.

I have the same problem with Axe Edit 3.10 and Q6.01 FW on Windows 7. Axe Edit activates the tuner but display monitoring doesnt work.

I just started having the same issue on Axe Edit 3.14.2 and OS X 10.11.6 it used to work , but then it just stopped working. Checked the tuner button, it's on the tuner page and the on the MIDI i/o page and the CC is set to 15. Tuner works on the axe fx itself but I can't even drag the tuner app around on the window. And I've tried restarting everything as well with no luck. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom