Cant get audio working after update

superman

Updated my Firmware to v19.0
After this updated (it was done 100 % correctly) I cant get my USB audio thing to work so that I can get the computer sound files audibule in my speakers or headphones.
If i look at audio units in windows, AXE FX II is there and marked green as standard. When I play for example an audio track, u can see the beats flowing up and down to the right of the unit, which basically says "everything is working fine."
But no, no sound at all.

I think I had this problem before when I installed everything on my new computer, but I cant remember.

It doesnt work in my speakers, doesnt work in my headphones, YES i have double checked and checked with volume.
My guitar sound is audible so headphones and speakers are working.

Basically v.19 runied it for me, and I cant do a system reset on my AXE fx II I guess lol. And even if I can it probably wont work.

I also downloaded the latest USB driver and tried with, didnt work.
Reset computer, power everything 3-4 times

DOESNT WORK.
About to give up music honestly. After finally getting my drum software working, now this
Absolutley depressing

Calm down its probably a simple fix. One thing at a time. So plugging in headphones directly into the phones jack on your Axe FX doesn't produce noise out? And while playing are the input meters bouncing on the Axe FX? If not then you are not getting any signal into the box.... Get signal meters bouncing on the Axe FX first, then worry about getting those into your DAW.

I might be reading this wrong but as soon as I see "usb audio" I instantly want you to read the release notes and the sticky in this forum...
Alternatively are we talking about analogue outs from the Axe FX?

sounds like the man of steel is melting down! Take a look at the usb return volume in the I/O menu!

Back
Top Bottom