Darkglass for guitar?

Dave Merrill

Axe-Master
Isn't there a Darkglass drive block type, B7K maybe? Went looking for it this morning, couldn't find it. Am I being thick?

You'd think I would have recognized that, weird. Now I'm going to have to go confirm it's really there. It's not new in the beta is it? I'm running the latest real release.

Chapter 2: Now that I know where it is, I couldn't get anything reasonable out of it, using my EJ strat. I know it was originally intended for bass, but I had some Helix guitar patches with its equivalent that were very cool, thick and chewy. The Axe version is like all top end, unusable. I'll check my Helix patches to see if I did any special handstands (it's been a while, basically haven't touched Helix since I got the III), but in the mean time, does anyone have any tips? Do you find it useful?

Chapter 2: Now that I know where it is, I couldn't get anything reasonable out of it, using my EJ strat. I know it was originally intended for bass, but I had some Helix guitar patches with its equivalent that were very cool, thick and chewy. The Axe version is like all top end, unusable. I'll check my Helix patches to see if I did any special handstands (it's been a while, basically haven't touched Helix since I got the III), but in the mean time, does anyone have any tips? Do you find it useful?
If it makes you feel any better, I concur that the Darkglass model in Helix may be one of the only features that sounds superior (to my ears) than its III equivalent.....

Back
Top Bottom