Can't figure out my setup from my AXEII

REDD

Fractal Fanatic
I have my two Mission pedals programmed on my AXE FXII so that they both do the same thing. If I'm at my mic singing I can use my right pedal, and if I'm doing a solo, I step out in the open and use my left pedal for wah or whammy usually. I can't figure out how to make them the same on my AX8. Is it possible? I can get them to work separately. I don't even remember how I did it originally on my old setup. I have external 1 chosen in Axe Edit on the AXE FXII. Somehow, I must have changed something in the MFC maybe a long time ago. Any pointers? THANKS!

How are the pedals connected to the AX8?

With the MFC/Axe-FX you must have set the 2 XP ports to the same CC#. This type of result isn't possible if using the AX8's onboard pedal ports.

How are the pedals connected to the AX8?

With the MFC/Axe-FX you must have set the 2 XP ports to the same CC#. This type of result isn't possible if using the AX8's onboard pedal ports.
OK thanks. That's probably it. I think I remember doing just that. If there were two wah blocks like the Axe Fxii I could just run one on each. This will take some getting used to. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom