Can't Eliminate the Buzz

tonyi

Inspired
I love this preset but it buzzes very loudly. Anyone know how to stop it and still keep the preset sound?

Attachments

• Clean Chorus.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 7
I assume you mean hum?

Does it do it with nothing plugged in to the Axe Fx?

It only buzzes when you strike the strings. The fatter the string the louder the buzz. No buzz when I am not playing. It almost sounds like a sizzle. I tried it with an Atomic CLR and an Atomic Reactor. It's too loud to ignore. Thanks for any ideas you may have.

It only buzzes when you strike the strings. The fatter the string the louder the buzz. No buzz when I am not playing. It almost sounds like a sizzle. I tried it with an Atomic CLR and an Atomic Reactor. It's too loud to ignore. Thanks for any ideas you may have.
Same thing with multiple guitars?

The filter block is adding a 20 dB level boost in parallel to the reverb block. Even with my Strat, it clips the output.

Thanks for the suggestions but none of them worked. BUT, I found a post-it note from long ago that said to set the high cut at 10K to eliminate fizz. I set the speaker high cut at 10K and it worked. Hope this will help someone else.

Back
Top Bottom