Can't Connect Axe-FX II XL to Windows 10

alec mahmood

I've been a user for 2+ years and I just got a new PC with windows 10 and downloaded Axe Edit 3.14.3 and Fractal Bot and neither can connect. Read other posts with similar issue and followed all the recommended solutions (update drivers, most current version of windows/Axe Edit, etc) but nothing is working. I even saw one post to go into Axe Edit settings a switch the Ports from Midi to none and back again but now it doesn't show "Midi" as an option once I did that.
When I switch back to my old PC I have no issue connecting again. Other USB devices are working fine with the new PC so I don't think is it a USB issue.
Any help is appreciated.

I've been a user for 2+ years and I just got a new PC with windows 10 and downloaded Axe Edit 3.14.3 and Fractal Bot and neither can connect. Read other posts with similar issue and followed all the recommended solutions (update drivers, most current version of windows/Axe Edit, etc) but nothing is working. I even saw one post to go into Axe Edit settings a switch the Ports from Midi to none and back again but now it doesn't show "Midi" as an option once I did that.
When I switch back to my old PC I have no issue connecting again. Other USB devices are working fine with the new PC so I don't think is it a USB issue.
Any help is appreciated.
Since it's a new PC, you need to load the Axe-FX drivers.

Back
Top Bottom