Can't backup presets with quantum

Cobrango

Power User
quantum1.0 fbot "message timeout" axe freeze at 79% of bank C backup.only on bank c.

Hi, I just installed quantum on my axe-fx mark I and remembered that I did not backup my presets, but the presets are the same right? So backing them up from Quantum without changing anything would be the same? Anyhow when I try to backup the presets with fractal bot V2.0.8 then I get to Bank C at about 75 or 79% and the axe-fx freezes and the fractal bot says "time-out" or something. It's happened three times in a row now. I have to add that my usb port in my laptop is kind of borderline and if I touch it it disconnects and then connects again BUT it always happen on bank C at about 79% so I think it's firmware related.

Edit: fourth time in a row, yup it's at 79% every time and fractal bot says "message timeout."

I'll try to backup everything else except bank C and see what happens.

Edit: so I got to backup everything except bank C at 79%. same thing happens. the axe-fx freezes and fractal bot goes "message timeout".

I have a backup of bank C already from the beta version which I did not do any changes to so I can just copy that and I'm good but now you know.

Edit: reinstalled the official Quantum firmware, still get the "message timeout" when it reaches 79% of the Bank C backup. It's only on Bank C. Everything else gets backed up.

EDIT: SOLVED - I just had to install the latest fractal bot (released yesterday when I had this problem). my bad :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom