Cannot configure 2 In and 2 Out Simultaneously

Deemic

Inspired
Hey guys,
I downloaded Leon Todd's "Ragdoll Guitar (1) and Bass (2) Presets from Axe-Change, and it sounds great, but I'm having a problem with configuration that maybe someone can clue me into.
I have tried to change the I/O configuration in the Axe III Setup Menu, to allow for two outputs at the same time, from AES Output Source Output 1 and Output 2. I'm also connected to USB if it matter.
Anyway, when I select one Output, or the other, it works fine. The signal passes to the AES Input on my audio interface. But I don't see a way to have both signals pass at the same time. I get signals from the last block on each at all times, so input isn't an issue, but there's seems to be no way to enable AES and Analog Out 2 at the same time. And USB Output mapping doesn't give me an option to send in this manner either.
I've read the manual trying to decipher this, but I'm none the wiser. I know I'm missing something, probably very simple.

Any tricks or tips about how to configure a two instrument input and output simultaneously?2 Input Setup Front Panel Instr. to AES and Rear Panel Input 2 to Analog Out 2.JPG

AES is carrying a single stereo pair to you interface. if you want to send both signal chains to AES you need to combine them into either output 1 or 2 and then send that output block to AES.

If you just want mono, you could get away with routing each chain to output 1 and then hard panning each chain left /right. You can assign each side to a seperate channel in your daw or mixer.

Back
Top Bottom