AFIII Canadians playing Separate Ways using the AxeFx III

Fantastic !
Please post your drummer's diet and exercise plan. I couldn't sing that song and HOLD the sticks in my hands , let alone play the drums while doing it. BRAVO !

To sum it up :
The III of you sounded great. ;)

Just remembered.

I played this song for an audition with my Vox Valvetronix back in the day (got the job, but declined the offer). I'd never played it, but it seemed a pretty easy song. Damn I feel like I need to do it justice now once I have the III in the haus.

The singer didn't even come CLOSE to what your singer did Mark (and my tone was not CLOSE to how you nailed this one.)

Cheers.

Nicely done and totally spot on. Also, another +1 on Vince Vaughn playing bass. Do you bring in Will Farrell when a song calls for more cow bell? Better yet, do we have a cow bell effect in the AXE III?

Friedman HBE, Factory Cab #713 (4x12 Uber T75+V30)RW and Legacy Cab #52 4x12 Fractal GB 4047 2B, Pitch detune, 500ms delay, MTD, 28ms delay one side, Enhancer.
Thanks Mark! Can't wait to get my hands on a III and start jamming. The Friedman amps have been my favorite since the axe II and I bet that will continue to be on the III.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom