Canadians: how do you transport your Axe-Fx 2?

Elveneferis

I was considering using a 2u rack bag, and lots of the nice ones (gator) don't ship to Canada...what do you guys use??

I was considering using a 2u rack bag, and lots of the nice ones (gator) don't ship to Canada...what do you guys use??

I have several Gator products along with a bunch of others - all available to Vancouver. Where are you located? I know TLM has access to these (ON to BC), and L&M on the west coast. Lemme know where you're at and I'll send some links.

L&M carries Gator. They can get anything you need.

I use a Gator 6U for my rack. Though I bought it off the drummer in my band. There's usually a bunch of used, empty rack cases on Kijiji or CL at any given time.

Thanks for your answers guys, I am located in Québec.

I'm also in Québec and i got mine from italmelodie.

I advise you to call them and ask for the dj section. They have a whole bunch of roadcase for pretty much anything.

Also steve's music will have a bunch of them i assume.

If you are in the Montréal area you can go and see for yourself, otherwise you could have them shipped.

Hope that helps!

(oh also, there's always a bunch of used case on kijiji, perhaps you could find one in your region this way)

I just got my Axe yesterday and was wondering the same thing. Is it advised to put it in a shock mounted rack or is it ruggedized? I could drive a car over my G System, but this look more fragile even though it sounds much better.

Back
Top Bottom