Can you print out a block's settings?

L

luke

I would like to merge some presets together under a single preset, which will require utilizing channels, especially in the amp block.

I'm pretty sure you can't just copy channel A of an amp block 1 in one preset and paste it into channel C of a different preset's amp block 1, so with that in mind, I thought maybe I could print out all the settings and go about it manually, unless there is an easier way.

You CAN copy a channel and paste it somewhere else.

You CAN copy a channel and paste it somewhere else.

So let's say I am in preset #34, using amp block 1, and I am already using channel A for Fryette 60 more.

Now I want to use a Super Reverb amp block I have in preset #72, and it is channel A of its amp block 1 as well.

I can take that Super Verb amp block channel A and paste it into channel C of amp block 1 on preset 34?

You can also use FracTool to see all the settings of a preset if you want.

But channel copy is almost certainly much easier.

I would like to merge some presets together under a single preset, which will require utilizing channels, especially in the amp block.

I'm pretty sure you can't just copy channel A of an amp block 1 in one preset and paste it into channel C of a different preset's amp block 1, so with that in mind, I thought maybe I could print out all the settings and go about it manually, unless there is an easier way.
In Axe Edit use the pull down arrow on the right of the word CHANNEL on a block.
Choose copy current channel to clipboard.
Then go to the other preset and choose same pull down you will see a paste clipboard to current channel option.
Done.
I hope this helps as I am on a similar track trying reduce the number of presets I have by combining them.

Last edited:
In Axe Edit use the pull down arrow on the right of the word CHANNEL on a block.
Choose copy current channel to clipboard.
Then go to the other preset and choose same pull down you will see a paste clipboard to current channel option.
Done.
I hope this helps as I am on a similar track trying reduce the number of presets I have by combining them.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom