Can you copy a scene from a preset and add to another preset?

Hi All,

I created a George Lynch preset with 2 scenes, rhythm and lead.

I would like to add a clean/chorus type of scene for when the acoustic part plays and I like the Time After Time All FX scene.

From what I've read here, there is no way to copy a scene from one preset and paste it into an existing scene because scenes are more less blocks turned off/on within a preset (simplified of course).

My only option (I think) is to go into the preset, copy and or save the blocks, then create a dummy scene with temporary blocks, then replace those blocks with the ones I copied/saved.

I hope my explanation makes sense.

dinky

So, I created my "clean" scene.

I noticed something strange...or maybe something that is expected behavior.

My scenes for the preset are rhythm, lead, clean and I am using scene levels to level the rhythm and clean scene.

The lead gets a slight boost, and when I switch from rhythm to clean, I get that slight boost in volume from the lead scene before if switches to the clean scene.

Should I swap scenes? Or am I not using the correct way of leveling the volume of the scenes?

dinky

Sometimes scene/channel switching can have a switching artifact. There are ways around it (e.g. clever channel management with two amp blocks, using multiplexer).

Search forum for "seamless" or "gapless" switching. Doesn't matter if search comes up with other Axe models... works similarly in many of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom