• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Can you change the default display screen? (dreaming of performance mode)

karmar

Regular
By default, my FXIII displays all the scene names in the current preset. Now that I have an FC pedal, this information is redundant since I have the scene names displayed on my FC. Is there any way I could change my display screen to default to ACTIVE AMP BLOCK:TONE? Ideally, I would love to have a performance screen where I could pick what is displayed so I could tweak anything I wanted quickly during a performance - but until someday when the performance mode wish is finally implemented, I would settle on being able to adjust the tone parameters in the amp block (without menu diving).

(I saw in a different post that this might be done using the FC pedal somehow, but I could not duplicate)

Last edited:

∞Fractals

Forum Addict
RTA block is about as much as we have right now ... more of a screen trick rather than true performance mode.

Kamil Kisiel

Veteran
I'd love to have the zoomed out meters view as the default screen. That's really the only screen I use on the Axe-FX most of the time.

jefferski

Fractal Fanatic
For a floor pedal that you'll be able to look at (as opposed to a rack unit behind you), being able to choose something like Amp block and controls would be a great function. And if they could be linked to the 5 knobs you'd be able to adjust Drive/B/M/T/Level without having to menu-dive!

Top Bottom