Can ya do this hot-rod plexi tone?

Trazan

Experienced
MP3 Player SoundClick

Not a sound I would be using often, but would be nice to have around, and have fun with :)

And I just got the Axe....so I'm wondering if it's at all possible. Extremely raw and juicy tube's at work. Maybe some of you more experienced users haved dived into something close....?

Oh and btw, is there a place with combined presets/sound files? Like Fractal's SoundCloud page with links to preset files?

Ok, played around with that Cameron! I don't really need this sound for much, but it was a fun way to get to know this Axe-thingy. Doesn't sound the same, had to soften it to avoid nastiness, but fun to play on 8) The preset sounds "better" with some other amp models, as I usually prefer less edgy sounds.
Volume down on neck single coil midway.

Last edited:
Ok, played around with that Cameron! I don't really need this sound for much, but it was a fun way to get to know this Axe-thingy. Doesn't sound the same, had to soften it to avoid nastiness, but fun to play on 8) The preset sounds "better" with some other amp models, as I usually prefer less edgy sounds.
Volume down on neck single coil midway.

Trazan, maybe you could work on your speed a little... HA! Seriously, that gives me SAS (Speed Acquisition Syndrome).

Great job. Thanks for sharing.

Trazan, maybe you could work on your speed a little... HA! Seriously, that gives me SAS (Speed Acquisition Syndrome).

Great job. Thanks for sharing.

Haha, getting a bit stressed listening to it myself! Struck by bursts of MDHD (Musical Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) here and there. Damn hard to relax when improvising tiny demo snippets! :razz

Back
Top Bottom