Wish Can we please get an Aqua-Puss Way Huge slapjack delay?

Ancona

I feel like there isn't a good option for a single feedback delay such as a Aqua-Puss would give. If anyone knows of a good option for this please inform me. I think this would be a great addition to future software releases.

Adjust the Feedback in the Delay block for a single repeat.

Adjust the time for a typical "slapback" type delay - probably 90-120ms.

Adjust the Feedback in the Delay block for a single repeat.

Adjust the time for a typical "slapback" type delay - probably 90-120ms.
Yeah, I’ve tried all that, never can seem to get it to be just one simple single delay. I’ll try again, but you would think they would add one of the popular slapback delay pedals.

I will try to tinker with some settings some more, thanks for the help. I guess my main point to post in the “Wish List” section was to hopefully plant the seed to one day add a Delay such as the very popular Aqua-Puss that does slap back really good.

I will try to tinker with some settings some more, thanks for the help. I guess my main point to post in the “Wish List” section was to hopefully plant the seed to one day add a Delay such as the very popular Aqua-Puss that does slap back really good.
You're wishing for something that can already be achieved in many of the existing delay models.

You'll note that there are not very many specific delays that are modeled. The 2290 and Mind Guy are the only 2 that I can recall. Both of those have something unique about them... And I'd argue that with Delay block updates that have been added, at least the Mind Guy is probably not really required any more.

easy peasy. as below . also fun to mess with the LFOs on the modulation tab.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 4.35.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 4.35.14 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 33
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 4.39.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 4.39.03 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 30
To hear a really nice slapback, pull up the Rockabilly Hotrod factory preset.

Back
Top Bottom