Can We Hear Some FC Beta Tester Experiences?

I guess it has some very unique features which Fractal doesn't want to show before release, because others could copy them and release them faster.

I might have some ideas for features they might include, at least they are features I'd find interesting, hence I implemented them in my own MIDI footswitch:
  • Assign pedals per Scene: E.g. when I play a guitar solo I'd want the expression pedal to be a wah (Hammett style solo :p), but when I'm on a clean part I want it to control the ... rotary speed or whatever. Ok, can be done with the MFC aswell, in case the wah is off when clean or the rotary is off when soloing. But there are use cases where it's not possible! What I did is: For the Scene with the solo sound my expression pedal is "external 1", for the Scene with the clean part it's "external 2". I can even make it control multiple externals at once :D All in all it makes the configuration more complicated, but it allows to reduce your pedal board without losing functionality!
  • Assign buttons per Scene: Comparable to above, when I'm at a higain sound I want a different set of effects to be available through switches than at a clean sound. Again, less switches required and since each switch has its own display which can show the current functionality, you don't lose track. Yes, makes the configuration of songs harder again and despite the displays you have to be careful not to confuse anything. But still, I like this feature a lot!
Well, that's it for now from my part...

You guys got great ideas aswell?

alfred_e_neuman.gif

The FC is fantastic. It's not that it is a "secret" -- it's just biding its time.

'Nuff said.

YES! That is for sure. And that time is a very frustrating wait, especially with a pile of gigs lined up through this summer.

But...patience is a virtue. Can’t wait to use my Axe III for gigging!

Back
Top Bottom