Can we get a updated release date?

We are hoping to have units ready to ship by June 6th. The chassis are way behind schedule. The motherboards are finished and waiting for the chassis.

I was reluctant to respond because people have a way of twisting whatever I say so I will state this "There will be NO guarantees of ANY sort as to availability".

June 6 is my 46th birthday, is this the real reason for that release date??? .....Cake, Ice cream & Axe-Fx II. and just to think I was dreading it before this annoucement... LOL :)

I hope they put the Axe 2 manual up for download before they release the Axe 2.
+1 here - That would go a long way to quill the gnashing of teeth I have been seeing around here.

I would love to study the manual while awaiting release of AXE-II. Any Chance of this Mr. Wizard??

2 days before my Anniversary, and 10 days before my birthday... What BETTER way to celebrate than with a new AxeFX II purchase !!?? ;-)

I hope they put the Axe 2 manual up for download before they release the Axe 2.

That'd just mean a flood of threads with people asking why this amp isn't in there, or why he hasn't put whatever effect in there, etc. etc. :lol

June 6 is the first day of Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference also...so we get a preview of "the future of iOS and Mac OS" and Axe-Fx II on the same day. I might not make it through the day...

True, he said no guarantees. So we should treat it as an intended date, however, let's not get our hopes up. With the demand of this thing, I doubt that I'll even be able to get in on the first run even though I'm just waiting to purchase.

6, 666, the nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumber of the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeast! well 2/3 (6/6/11)

Back
Top Bottom