Can we get a updated release date?

I've had to revert back to my Peavey Vypyr 15 practice amp since selling my AXE.... desperately awaiting this release!

I got ya all beat...I'll post some clips recorded with the Peavey guitar that had the 5 watt amp in the case with a 4 inch speaker and only "GAIN" and "LEVEL" knobs.

Oh yeah, I didn't sell my Ultra ;-)

I got ya all beat...I'll post some clips recorded with the Peavey guitar that had the 5 watt amp in the case with a 4 inch speaker and only "GAIN" and "LEVEL" knobs.

Oh yeah, I didn't sell my Ultra ;-)

Since you have still have your Ultra, you can try out this cool trick I just thought of:

Turn Input 1 all the way up, and then insert your Ultra into anus. Make sure it's on too. :p

Wondering watt you guys/girls were going to do after selling yer Axe so quick w/o having an axe 2 available yet....now I know.

Shucks my std sounds good today :)

Since you have still have your Ultra, you can try out this cool trick I just thought of:

Turn Input 1 all the way up, and then insert your Ultra into anus. Make sure it's on too. :p

Hey, he didn't say "whose" anus...apparently he wants me to stick my Ultra up his anus? ;-)

I have far too many gigs to sell my Ultra without another Fractal product in hand to replace it. Plus, I'm not selling my Ultra when I have the II...I'm keeping it as a backup.

Last edited:
Shucks my std sounds good today :)

Yep. mine too. :)

If I had to sell my Std to get a II, I wouldn't do it until I knew they were available immediately. As it is, I'm going to sell some other gear to make it happen, but I'm still in no hurry. I haven't even come close to tapping the potential of the Std yet.

All I have to say is that you had better keep an eye on the storefront pretty regularly because it will suck to miss out on the first batch.

I have been granted permission to upgrade from the boss lady as a reward for a recent promotion at work. Now the were about 5 instances where I was ready to put the Ultra up on e-Bay to facilitate the move (I still have to pay for it out of my own pocket; it's not that great a gift :)). I know that I'll take a loss by waiting. But to me I'd rather wait it out with the Ultra and lose maybe $200-300 for using it a few more months than to be without. I know that the first few batches will be snatched up before I even get wind of it.

I can wait. I just can't wait with nothing else to play through.

2 days with no axe at all... feals like 2 years.... barely holding out... getting closer to my last breath....i need an axe II transfusion stat.

bkrumme - what page are you set to "auto refresh every two minutes" - Where is the announcement expected to take place?

I assume that it will suddenly be on the screen at the yahoo store site? Has anyone officially stated where to announcement that orders are being accepted will be shown here on the site?

I'd like to hope Fractal isn't going the way of Apogee and how they've dealt with the 'release' of the Duet 2 interface (website saying it'll be available in April, yet here were are on the brink of June and still no product).

I think the level of hype for the Axe-FX 2 has been MORE than adequately obtained, I don't see how a quick update on when it will be available could hurt. :) Besides, once that sweet, sweet piece of magical gear is in all of our hands and all the talented people on this forum are spewing out impressive sound clips and videos at a staggering rate, Cliff will have to triple his next "very large order"!

Back
Top Bottom