Can we get a hardshell/cover

Jumpback

Experienced
My unit gets a lot of dust during the day, when in use and not in use, any way we can get a digidesign case for the FM3, or something like?

Zeneigs has one available and there's another one available in the US too, but I'm at work at can't remember the name

Zeneigs has one available and there's another one available in the US too, but I'm at work at can't remember the name
Your working on Saturday?? Haha ok thanks, I will check it out and would be stoked if you can chime in if you remember the other one. Thanks Boss

Just ordered a screen guard and custom skin for the FM3 from Gear by CEBA, I'll post up some pic's when I have it, thanks again.

I just lay an old towel over my whole pedalboard when not playing (which is rare) to keep stray dog hairs in from gathering.
Thats what I've been doing but wanted a cover like the ones I have for my Interface and Midi keyboard made by Decksaver, looks Pro in the Studio, they should make one for us too

Just got the Gear by CEBA cover and I dont know who said this product wasn't that great, but Its everything I hoped it would be, so Clean and awesome looking and fits like a glove, all buttons accessible and no Glare. I'm Stoked on my FM3 these days with this and the Live Gold pack Boom!!

Back
Top Bottom