Can the MFC o this

Beyond

Hey all...looking to get a MFC for typical simplicity reasons and hope it will operate as what im looking for. Did some reading but it did not totally narrow down.

I would like to run in axe mode to have the tuner and tap tempo on the top row. Bottom row 1 scene changes, row 2 preset changes, row 3 IA for fx. So far so good but.... I need preset to send midi ch1 to AxeFX and midi ch2 to another unit along with a cc message.

From what I'm getting these two modes can't be done at once. Looking for confirmation or advice.....thanks.

You can do that...If you have the MFC Mk III

From the Wiki:

The MFC-101 defaults to 5 presets per bank. It can be set to any number. Use Edit > Setup > Bank Size to change this, depending on how many IA switches you want to be accessible directly without needing to press Reveal.

• When using size "0", use the Up/Down switches to scroll through banks and automatically load the preset.
  • When using size "1", use the Up/Down switches to scroll through banks, then press switch 1 to load the preset. If you want the bank number to be the same as the preset number, set Display Offset on the Axe-Fx II to 1, set Offset Axe-Fx on the MFC to 1 and set Offset MFC-101 to 1.
Bank Size also influences Song and Set Mode.

Preset switches start from the bottom row by default. You can change this using the parameter FirstPresetSwitch. This lets you specify where the presets start on the board (preceding switches automatically are IA switches). Note that the FirstPresetSwitch parameter is not supported on the Mark I and II models.

You can set your midi channels as needed for all devices and can send MIDI CCs to external devices. You just need to program it.

You can set some switches to be in axe fx mode and other switches to not be in axe fx mode. All switches can send to multiple channels with multiple commands at one time. you also can have all 17 switches set for presets and press reveal to have all the switches for other commands.

Back
Top Bottom