Can the Looper store multiple loops?

RackAddict

Previous handle "Djenter"
Looks like I am having some issues with the Looper. I can't seem to figure out how to store multiple loops as phrases.
If I am playing a track and it comes time for a solo, aside from timing entrance of a played loop correctly, I can't seem to store multiple loops for storing the rhythm guitar part that goes below the solos for an entire set list of tracks.
And need to be able to do so at the hit of a single switch which would also allow the gene's block configurations to come in at the same time as activating that cued loop. But it seems in the Looper you need to go in and record parts. Problem is these all have to be prerecorded into the Looper so that all the parts for all tracks merely come in when I do particular scene change but consecutively.
I'm not even close I'm barely even still figuring out the entire Looper's operations.

The looper can record a single loop with overdubbing.
You can't store loops.
The looper is described in the Blocks Guide.
Storing loops has been a game changer for me in my HR unit, I have recorded more song ideas and riffs than I have ever done even in the mobile phone era.

Really wish this would turn into a standard norm on most modelers.

There’s a wish thread for more looper functionality. Worth jumping over to that and adding support.

@FractalAudio suggested that some of the current looper functionality was hardware limited - however it’s possible adding more loops (and reducing single loop time) or adding multiple looper blocks was possible.

Still really need the looper to sync with external drum machines... more important to me personally than stored loops. But would be nice! In the mean time have to carry a dittox4.

Back
Top Bottom