Can someone please extract all patches in the new Bank C?

Amphibian

Please, can someone extract all patches in the new Bank C and make it into a zip-file or something? I remember someone did that with the old banks A and B, and it worked really well. That would be great and very helpful. Not everyone has room for an entire bank on their unit and/or can move patches around effectively without the editor... I, for instance, haven't been able to look into the new patches because I would basically erase half of my custom patches when importing the new bank.

Amphibian said:
Please, can someone extract all patches in the new Bank C and zip it onto one file? I remember someone did that with the old banks A and B. That would be great and helpful. Not everyone has room for an entire bank on their unit and/or can move patches around effectively without the editor... I, for instance, haven't been able to look into the new patches because I would basically erase half of my custom patches...

You can download in the beta editor and do it for yourself, I think. If I saw correctly, it is a new feature in the editor. You don't have load the banks into axe-fx to audition them in the editor.

Ironically, Java, I can't get the version of Java required for the editor to work on OS 10.3. So the editor I can't use...

I posted a .zip with those somewhere, don't remember where but search and ye shall find...

...or, you could use the new test version of the editor and try the new feature that lets you save a bank to separate preset files. The editor is also perfect for previewing banks since you can load a bank into the editor, and preview them all without storing anything to the Axe-Fx at all.

Edit: Damn you guys are quick to post. Stuck in the past with 10.3 eh? No editor for you then!

Lars

Amphibian said:
Ironically, Java, I can't get the version of Java requiered for the editor to work on OS 10.3. So the editor I can't use...

Was that the idiotic version that you have to upgrade the whole OS to update java?

That annoyed the crap out of me since we had a few users at work that need the newer version.

LarsB said:
I posted a .zip with those somewhere, don't remember where but search and ye shall find...

...or, you could use the new test version of the editor and try the new feature that lets you save a bank to separate preset files. The editor is also perfect for previewing banks since you can load a bank into the editor, and preview them all without storing anything to the Axe-Fx at all.

Edit: Damn you guys are quick to post. Stuck in the past with 10.3 eh? No editor for you then!

Lars

No soup for you! ;) :D :D :D :lol:

Yeah, I'm waiting for the Nehalem Mac's. :ugeek:

javajunkie said:
Amphibian said:
Ironically, Java, I can't get the version of Java requiered for the editor to work on OS 10.3. So the editor I can't use...

Was that the idiotic version that you have to upgrade the whole OS to update java?

That annoyed the crap out of me since we had a few users at work that need the newer version.

Actually Apple is starting to really upset me, this updating frenzy they got goin on. But Win is no better - and I'm too inexperienced for Unix...

Amphibian said:
javajunkie said:
Amphibian said:

Actually Apple is starting to really upset me, this updating frenzy they got goin on. But Win is no better - and I'm too inexperienced for Unix...
I haven't updated Windows for around three years.
I think I did add one or two patches, one was to enable SDHC cards.
I run all the updates on the Mac at work, but they go pretty smoothly other than the 10.4 upgrade (went smooth, but it was an odd mental leap for me as a Windows user to have to buy an upgrade for a point release).

---

P.S. good god, I'm never asking anyone to "do a search" on this forum again as long as this keeps up...
the search results said:
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: bank editor patches someone c.

---

P.P.S. okay, found Lars's prior post by just listing all of his posts and going through 'em... thankfully he doesn't post as much as I do. :?
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=340&p=4649#p4649

Your search skills are weak old man... :lol:

I asked a search ninja, and he said searching for author "LarsB" and "zip" was the ninja way.

Lars

Thank you GP, for finding the file and thank you Lars for making it! The moderators on this forum absolutely ROCK! Thanks guys!

The new patches are awesome!!!! The rework on the old ones is amazing, what a difference!!! I'd like to see someone complain about the stock presets now! Thanks guys, and thank you Cliff!

OK, maybe a dumb question... wasn't there a list somewhere of all of the presets that were in the Ultra but NOT in the standard, but would still work in the standard? Is that something that's maybe included in the zip file or something?

brain21 said:
OK, maybe a dumb question... wasn't there a list somewhere of all of the presets that were in the Ultra but NOT in the standard, but would still work in the standard? Is that something that's maybe included in the zip file or something?

As has been covered elsewhere, the two new banks of presets bundled with the 5.0x Ultra firmware can be loaded into the Standard. The following are presets from these banks which use blocks that are exclusive to the Ultra (indicated in parens) or don't work on the Standard for some other reason:

A008 Emerald Ocean (Pitch2)
A010 Fifths In Space (MegaTap)
A024 Music Box (Pitch2)
A026 Arpeggiator Madness (Pitch2)
A045 Soundtrack (QuadChorus)
A048 Event Horizon (MegaTap)
A068 Bouncing Ball (MegaTap,QuadChorus)
A071 Wind Chimes (Pitch2)
A074 Tumbleweeds (QuadChorus)
A090 The Planets (GateExpander,Pitch2)
A091 Synth Lead (Synth)
A104 Thick Clean (QuadChorus)