can someone help me plz

but I dont see any place on the axe fx where you can assign a single scene to a cc number ..why do they have to make this so complicated .. i mean shit its simple have a row of 8 scenes and you click it and hit learn .. whats so hard about that .. instead i have to be fing around looking for some hidden option... like I'm looking for the friggin gspot on my first date.. gerrr. .
You are trying to do too much too quickly. I recommend understanding scenes / bypass / ctrl switches and the general philosophy of the axe fx before you muck around with midi. The manual and Leon Todd videos are a great place to start. Once you get the hang of how things are setup, it’s pretty intuitive.
As @unix-guy said above, scene selection is a CC number and it’s value (0,1,2…7) selects one of the 8 scenes.

I watched a ton of vids today I now under stand how scenes , and channels work .. but I have not seen a video that shows how to control them with a non fc pedal I do have the eureka chip installed in my Behringer.. i just don't understand how the axe fx knows what to do ..

ok so for instance I go to one of the midi set up / bypass page and I select distortion and hit learn and boom it works .. same with wah Under expression . and right click the wah block and make it the same as I assigned in expression page.. but in scenes there is nothing to right click . where do I make that connection

I do understand midi I built a neil pert sized e drumset from scratch with edrummin.. anyways where do I tell the axe FX what to do with the cc I chose for scenes?

I watched a ton of vids today I now under stand how scenes , and channels work .. but I have not seen a video that shows how to control them with a non fc pedal I do have the eureka chip installed in my Behringer.. i just don't understand how the axe fx knows what to do ..

ok so for instance I go to one of the midi set up / bypass page and I select distortion and hit learn and boom it works .. same with wah Under expression . and right click the wah block and make it the same as I assigned in expression page.. but in scenes there is nothing to right click . where do I make that connection

I do understand midi I built a neil pert sized e drumset from scratch with edrummin.. anyways where do I tell the axe FX what to do with the cc I chose for scenes?
The video I linked in post #19 walks you through assigning scenes to the switches on the FCB1010.

but in scenes there is nothing to right click . where do I make that connection
Go to Setup -> MIDI Remote -> Other -> Scene Select and enter the CC you want to use.

On the FCB, configure your buttons to only send CC (no PC) and enter the above chosen CC number and value 0-7 for the scene.

Back
Top Bottom