Can readout or LED color change with a long hold/2nd function on the FC-6?

Enzee

Hello. Quick question:

I have my FC-6 configured where I have a switch having Delay 1 as the normal and long hold to enable Delay 2 (it could be any long hold function, actually, though)

I see on the screen of the FC and on my III that the long hold indeed did turn on the Delay 2, but there is nothing on the FC wether in the switch display or the LED color that signifies that the change has taken place. In fact, in the switch display it still says Delay 1.

On a confusing stage in the heat of performance it'd be nice to have a visual cue as to what is cooking on that switch.

I know on the AX8 and MFC if I went into an X/Y configuration the yellow button would come on.

Aside from the initial display in the switch screen and the quick note in the main screen of the change, is there anything that can stay on in display or LED to show the current state or am I missing something easy here?

Thanks so much!

The only way to really view the state of what is assigned as a hold function is to setup a Utility, Reveal Hold switch. When reveal holds is active, the FC will reveal the hold states (as of Axe-FX III firmware 7.00, anyway). You can set the Reveal Hold function up as toggle or momentary. Unsure if this is quick enough for the heat of performance or suits your needs.

Back
Top Bottom