• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Can I use this?

jw3571

Inspired
I have a Marshall footswitch from a Marshall SL5 amp, can I use that with the Axe? If so, how do you do it and how do you control what it does?

iaresee

You could use it on one of the Pedal inputs on the back of the MFC. That's about it. Since they're latching switches they might be a little annoying to work with.

You can assign the switches to IAs on the MFC and then assign the IAs to controllers and other things in the AxeFx II to do things like switch effects on/off, change parameter values, increment/decrement scenes, volume, etc. It's quite flexible what a single switch can do on the AxeFx II.

iaresee

I don't have an MFC, could I still switch from clean to distortion with a click?
You can use one of the two buttons with the unit by plugging it in to the Pedal jack on the back -- you could use it to switch between two scenes. So, yes, you could use it to go from clean to distortion and back.

Top Bottom