Can I use a Stand-In Switch to toggle tap from 'dotted 1/8' to '1/4'?

randombastage

Experienced
I don't see how to do that, maybe with a control switch? But I don't think the tap has a way to assign anything to the time signature designation so maybe not...
Or do I have to set up the delay block channels to have the different setting? Would that work?

The only seamless way I have found to do this is by using two delay blocks.

Another one is dual delay in parallel (100% mix) with a volume/filter block before it to toggle balance left/right. That will switch which delay line is fed signal and let the previous one decay normally.

The only seamless way I have found to do this is by using two delay blocks.
Another one is dual delay in parallel (100% mix) with a volume/filter block before it to toggle balance left/right. That will switch which delay line is fed signal and let the previous one decay normally.

Thanks, I think I'll try this out, it sounds like a great solution letting the previous repeats trail off naturally. I don't know that I'd ever need that in the context of a single piece of music but who knows, it may lead to something cool. And the same toggling left/right could lend itself to other creative moments using different blocks in parallel arrangement.
Heck of a tool this AxeFxIII!

Back
Top Bottom