Can I use a IR designed for Fractal in Logic without any additional software?

EmoryJ

I am determined to skip the Apple Amp Designer and use my pedals direct.
I'm looking into boxes like the Atomic Ampli Firebox - specifically for it's Bassman modeling
which is all I want.

In the meanwhile? How do I use Justin's Fenders?

You can't export the factory cabs. But if you have 3rd party cabs on your hard drive, Space Designer in Logic can load IRs. Make sure to import the correct sample rate for your project.

You can't export the factory cabs. But if you have 3rd party cabs on your hard drive, Space Designer in Logic can load IRs. Make sure to import the correct sample rate for your project.
Thank you for your reply -
Apologies in advance - this is new to me, recording and albums and gear are not - but this is haha.
How can I determine the sample rate of an IR?

The mystery continues haha
Logic's Sound Designer isn't seeing the IR I downloaded from this board.

Can anyone help?

You can only use .syx (which is the axe fx files for IRs) on the axe fx. You cant use them in any other IR loader. You will need to download/buy an IR pack that uses .wavs as the file extension. You can buy the York audio ones in a .wav format I believe. ML Sound Lab also makes some good ones.

The mystery continues haha
Logic's Sound Designer isn't seeing the IR I downloaded from this board.

Can anyone help?
"Justin's Fenders" are in .ir and .syx formats which can only be used in Fractal units, including CabLab plugin. In order to load an IR into Space Designer, you'll need a IR in .wav format.

Back
Top Bottom