Can I erase recorded by Looper

bluesk165

Inspired
Hi, Friends !

I have recorded with Looper but I can't not erase or delete perfectly.

How do I delete recorded sound by Looper?

Thanks !!!!

If the looper is setup for Mono Undo or Stereo Undo you can use the Undo button/CC to remove the last layer recorded. You can undo back to no layers recorded.

If the looper is not in undo mode, simply record an ultra-short new clip of silence to remove the previous loop recording.

Edit: Urg. Just saw this was an FX8 question. I'm 99% certain the FX8 looper works the same as the AX8 and AFII looper though so what I say above should hold.

If the looper is setup for Mono Undo or Stereo Undo you can use the Undo button/CC to remove the last layer recorded. You can undo back to no layers recorded.

If the looper is not in undo mode, simply record an ultra-short new clip of silence to remove the previous loop recording.

Edit: Urg. Just saw this was an FX8 question. I'm 99% certain the FX8 looper works the same as the AX8 and AFII looper though so what I say above should hold.

Thanks a lot.

I want to exercise with clean chords sound by looper but If I recording clean sound and then play it
the clean chords sound has DRV sound with.

How can I exercise with DRV sound on clean chords sound where I recorded to looper?

Hope, above is clear.

Thanks !

Thanks a lot.

I want to exercise with clean chords sound by looper but If I recording clean sound and then play it
the clean chords sound has DRV sound with.

How can I exercise with DRV sound on clean chords sound where I recorded to looper?

Hope, above is clear.

Thanks !
Change the looper location to out pre or out post (depending on your setup).

Change the looper location to out pre or out post (depending on your setup).

Yes ! Thank you for your info. It works very well with OUT POST.

But if I increase the LEVEL on LOOPER screen, DRV block LEVEL increase too.

Also, if I stop LOOPER and go back to FS screen, the DRV LEVEL still can't come back.

So, the DRV LEVEL and Volume are not mach.

Is it normal?

Thanks !!!

Back
Top Bottom