can axe 2 be converted to axe3?

That's amazing how you were able to do that. Well, with all the fantastic visual effects we see these days in movies, and even basic graphics of splash screens, maybe it's rather simple. But to a guy who knows nothing about how it's done, I think it's interesting to see that, on the screen, you were able to move the AXE-FX II over to the left to make more room for the last "I". Pretty cool!

Not really, they sound so different all you are really getting is signal path (which is what I was referencing above).
Just like they would sound if you'd load a axe2 firmware 1 preset on the same axe2 firmware 30
But loading an axe2 latest firmware to axe3 firmware 1.xx gives very good results

Just like they would sound if you'd load a axe2 firmware 1 preset on the same axe2 firmware 30
But loading an axe2 latest firmware to axe3 firmware 1.xx gives very good results
I had simple presets that sounded completely different. I take the question as "can you import a preset and it will sound the same". Which I dont see happening.

But Ill cede your point that certain presets, with specific versions of the firmware, might be close enough its worthwhile.

Personally, Id do it for complex signal chains only, and rebuild the rest on cygnus from scratch 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom