Can anyone help me replicate this tone on an Axe FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm stating the obvious here, but I just can't resist: How about dialing in the Andy's Message factory preset (124) and just tweak it from there?

People, this guy is a troll. Stop feeding him. He asked for the tone from 0:00 to 0:06. It's silence!! The song only starts after that. @Admin M@, please close this thread!

This guy does not have an Axe, but has some Line 6 gear (which is good also).

He is just here to fck with people.
Likes to be unhappy.

I hope he buys an Axe and hates it and is out ten million Australian dollars or whatever they cost down there; and his wife gets mad and divorces him and he is homeless living with kangaroos.

He will then be really unhappy and he likes that.

Post a recording of your current tone. We cant help if we dont know where you are at! It sounds like a close to clean fender amp with chorus. Try adding a vibroverb amp and an analog chorus, get that as close as you can using your ears then make a recording and post it here. Then we can listen and help you get that last bit.
If you dont give us a recording all we can say is try a clean fender and a chorus.
Keep in mind that double tracking is a big part of that sound!

All this will turn into is people posting clips to "prove" that the axe-fx can do the tone, to which the OP will claim it's not "exact", and therefore why is the axe "worth" $4000 if it's not exact tones out of the box, and why not use his POD which can do the tone and is "reasonably priced".

The 8 page thread where we went through this same thing 2 days ago kind of was a tip-off lol

4297041.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom