Can anybody try this preset please ?

Thomas Larsson

Experienced
I am trying to build a three channel amp preset (with no dropouts) without changing the amp.
I am getting audio-pops and crap. There is 6 scenes. clean - clean with chorus, chrunch- church with chorus etc. The scene controller puts on the saturation switch on the "lead channel". I think the use of scene controllers does´t work in reality for me. They seem to give audio noise and crap....

I think my CPU in the utility-page read 85 % or something similar.

Attachments

• strat jcm kit.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Have you tried attaching the controller to the input gain? That's what I do and it's totally gap less! The saturation switch may cause a pop when you switch it.
Are you using any x/y switching?

Have you tried attaching the controller to the input gain? That's what I do and it's totally gap less! The saturation switch may cause a pop when you switch it.
Are you using any x/y switching?

Yes
Lots of X/Y going on. The saturation switch does´t cause problem when changing it. Problem comes when playing the crunch and lead settings.

I didn't load the preset, but are you using Drive blocks?

If so, they have "variable" CPU load... That might be a culprit.

I would use the boost, input gain, or input trim to accomplish what you are trying to do. As to CPU load i'm seeing 82-84% after deleting a few of the unused shunts other than that it works without any pops or ticks.

Using the Sat switch to control gain changes is a little unconventional even though it does work I think it might mess with computation, I could be wrong here but it sounds good! lol bouncing from off to authentic to ideal. A lot of value changing going on there as opposed to just changing gain parameters.

I tried your preset scenes and had no issues with digital pop/cracking.

Here's my first attempt at setting up a multi channel amp with 4 scenes across the bottom switches and cs2/phr/rot/dly across the top switches. I'm pushing the limits a bit

Attachments

• BE 100 - warm multi ch.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom