Can A Bogner Ecstasy's Channels Be Controlled By MFC-101?

nojyeloot

Experienced
Need some advice pls.

Friend of mine uses his Ecstasy for his amp tones, a real cab & his AxeFX II for effect/etc. Currently he has to switch his amp channels with his Bogner footswitch, and control any other effects with his MFC (bit of tap dancing).

Is it possible (without the Bogner Medusa cable or a switching system) to control this amp's channels with the AxeFX II/MFC? I know this amp "technically" isn't a MIDI switching amp...

PS - He prefers the real amp to the XTC models for various reasons.

PPS - Here's a pic of the back of the amp for reference:
bogner-xtc-ecstasy-101b-el34_01xxl.jpg

I switch my XTC with the RJM mini amp gizmo. Works perfectly with the Axe fx & MFC

Hi. I'm trying to do the same. But I don't know how?

First. The midi cable does it go from MFC to RJM or does it go from Axe II to RJM? MFC midi Out is 7 pin and Axe midi Thru is 5 pin.So I don't know what cable to buy? :) And this is only the beginning. OMG

Axe-Fx MIDI OUT/THRU > Gizmo > Bogner.

You program the MIDI commands for the Gizmo/Bogner on the MFC, using another MIDI channel than that of the Axe-Fx (channel 1).

Hi. I'm trying to do the same. But I don't know how?

First. The midi cable does it go from MFC to RJM or does it go from Axe II to RJM? MFC midi Out is 7 pin and Axe midi Thru is 5 pin.So I don't know what cable to buy? :) And this is only the beginning. OMG

Yeah what Yek said. Lemme know if you need anything else - it's a little tricky to setup the MFC but once you do it's rock solid

Back
Top Bottom