Cameron can Van Halen - ish...

Did you remember to turn down the ass knob?
Seriously Adam it sounds "broken" like it's playing thru shot speakers.
I was so bummed , I love the sound of the clip he posted :(
oh and where is the Ass knob located???? I'll try turning it down :geek

Javi-Patch sounds fantastic with my Deluxe Strat with the SD humbuckers-Real nice-Thanks so much for sharing

Which firmware do you use? I just downloaded it and it sounds like pooh on 5.07, unfortunately. If someone has a working patch for 5.07 I would have loved that 8)

Sounds different because it's from a OLD firmware. I downloaded it and tweaked it and it's probably my baddest ass preset base I have.:D

Sounds different because it's from a OLD firmware. I downloaded it and tweaked it and it's probably my baddest ass preset base I have.:D

But did ya get it to sound like the original? The only thing similar here is the panning and reverb 8)

can you post yours? I tried all sorts of stuff and I couldn't get it to sound any good at all.
it sounded like I was playing thru blown speakers

Hi my friends!

I made that preset with the first firmware , with 5.7 firmware , tweaking is required for get the same sound in the recording.

Hi my friends!

I made that preset with the first firmware , with 5.7 firmware , tweaking is required for get the same sound in the recording.

More than "tweaking" needed I tell ya :shock I might as well start tweaking a random amp from scratch... You don't happen to have tweaked you preset through those firmware updates? 8)

Back
Top Bottom