Call to arms: Where are all the Ultra/Std users?

Hmm, the pages work for me, too. Try it now (I altered the link slightly). If that doesn't work then there's nothing I can do change it, if it doesn't work for some but works for others. I'll update that page periodically with more things I find here and there.

I tried posting a compilation right here on this forum once but it got modded. The file linked on Harmony Central is more IRs than patches. I've been saying for years that one day I'm going to compile a mega collection of patches, but even if I do I can't post it here or even link to it FROM here... so, I'm not exactly sure how I can inform people of it's existence when I make it :(

Last edited:
Hmm, the pages work for me, too. Try it now (I altered the link slightly). If that doesn't work then there's nothing I can do change it, if it doesn't work for some but works for others. I'll update that page periodically with more things I find here and there.

I tried posting a compilation right here on this forum once but it got modded. The file linked on Harmony Central is more IRs than patches. I've been saying for years that one day I'm going to compile a mega collection of patches, but even if I do I can't post it here or even link to it FROM here... so, I'm not exactly sure how I can inform people of it's existence when I make it :(

It worked right away!!Thanks a lot! :)

I'm a little late to the party, but I picked up an Ultra last week and I absolutely love it. I wish there was more on the Axe Exchange, but I see the forum here has a ton of patches to try out!

Back
Top Bottom