Cabs in the Attic!!!!

This has been pretty well discussed in dedicated threads.

Glad you like it, but don't know if it was really worth starting a thread for it. That said, check out Clark's cab pack as well, equally fantastic

Thanks for this thread. We worked very hard on those cabs and I agree with you... the pack has a lot of cool character.

PS: I have no idea why someone would think it wouldn't be worth starting a thread to share your opinion. That's what the forum is for.

Okay fair enough, I will start my own threads to tell you guys how much I like both cab packs 6 and 7, and also how fantastic FW17 is, then when Cab Lab live comes out I'm also going to start a thread to say how awesome that is.

On most forums I participate in, its usually encouraged to try to post into existing threads, but I apologize for not realizing that isn't encouraged here

Okay fair enough, I will start my own threads to tell you guys how much I like both cab packs 6 and 7, and also how fantastic FW17 is, then when Cab Lab live comes out I'm also going to start a thread to say how awesome that is.

On most forums I participate in, its usually encouraged to try to post into existing threads, but I apologize for not realizing that isn't encouraged here

8nrUtBu.jpg
:mrgreen

You have a point. On sevenstring.org the mods would've deleted this thread by now. This forum is way more chill than any I've ever posted on.

This has to be my favorite cab/ir collection so far. I'm not really a high-gain type of guy. I love how these match up w/the fenders, voxes and other old-school type of amps in the axe-fx. Thanks.

I wasn't offended by your post and you are right about staying on a relevant thread. You did also mention to look at Clark's pack. Thanks Matt for the pack!!! It's a very good forum in general. We have the best guitar processor in the world, I create sounds I only dreamed of if I was Rich or a rock star with unlimited gear. I know my mates are saving to buy their own because they've heard mine and I tell them that it's the best company in the world!!

Back
Top Bottom