Cabs Destoyed After Firmware Upgrade

Jayman

Hi -

I bit the bullet today, and upgraded my AXE FX II firmware for the first time. It went from a great sounding box to junk. The Cabs give me very strange, undecipherable options now. Please help. I am a gigging musician, and I depended on the piece of equipment. Here is what the screen looks like AFTER Firmware Upgrade.

AXE-FXII afterFirmware.jpg

Nope. I assume that could be the issue? I will attempt to do so, and check back here in 5 minutes and let you know if that's what happened.

Thanks

Jay

Problem appears to be solved, thanks to you kind people. I got the new fractal Bot (I have that before). I think the issue was the old AXE Edit. Thank you!!!

Jay

Another quick place to look is the News thread. All the latest info gets posted their as well :encouragement:. And as always read the release notes...

Last edited:
Problem appears to be solved, thanks to you kind people. I got the new fractal Bot (I have that before). I think the issue was the old AXE Edit. Thank you!!!

Jay

Just make sure you spend a few minutes reading the axe edit 3 "getting started guide" and then the 3.04 release notes. it will answer more questions that you will have as the new axe edit is not the same as the old one.

Back
Top Bottom