Cabs axe fx 3 in axe fx 2-

RODOLFOPELAIZ

Inspired
good guys Any one has the ax cabs fx3 that are not the ax fx 2? for example, the rectum. I understand that the cabs are in any ax. From already thank you very much .

I know I swore off any jokes about language translation errors, but this one is just too precious........
Bet this cab goes great with the bAssman........
haha great . but unfortunately I do not call it that, but fractal. a messa boogie puts (RECTO), as I appreciate the funny part, but I did not get a very happy answer to my question.

I think your question was about obtaining the Axe Fx III factory cabs for use in the Axe Fx II?

That is not possible as the cabinets are part of the firmware.

Technically, it is possible to capture them... But it's not ethical.

I know I swore off any jokes about language translation errors, but this one is just too precious........
Bet this cab goes great with the bAssman........
fb1I9q-mVY5L-0ZhItUfajNaT3Eu1TqiRe50xg2fMFw.jpg

I think your question was about obtaining the Axe Fx III factory cabs for use in the Axe Fx II?

That is not possible as the cabinets are part of the firmware.

Technically, it is possible to capture them... But it's not ethical.
Well yes, it's not ethical. but the truth is that exactly one of its attributes fractal is the tone match that you copy or capture, as you want to call it.
However, I know that these catches are commercialized and it would not be ethical to copy them.
What do they say to marshall or messa about it? we copy it but this is ethical? . I dont know . I start the debate.
The capture that is copied to another brand is sold. although later they are named with a different letter or with the acronym.
With this I do not want to say that fractal is not the best thing in the market but that it is a bit ambiguous.
Thank you anyway.

Well yes, it's not ethical. but the truth is that exactly one of its attributes fractal is the tone match that you copy or capture, as you want to call it.
However, I know that these catches are commercialized and it would not be ethical to copy them.
What do they say to marshall or messa about it? we copy it but this is ethical? . I dont know . I start the debate.
The capture that is copied to another brand is sold. although later they are named with a different letter or with the acronym.
With this I do not want to say that fractal is not the best thing in the market but that it is a bit ambiguous.
Thank you anyway.
There is a difference between modeling and copying.

An Axe Fx mimics the circuitry in an amp to sound like one. That is not a copy...

Additionally, keep in mind that most of the factory cabs in the Axe Fx III are from 3rd party producers and not created by Fractal.

Back
Top Bottom