Cable connection for AX8, Wireless, ISP and two expression pedals

Angor15

Hello,

I need your help about the TS or TRS cables...I already know that expression pedals and the output of the AX8 require TRS, but I have some questions about that.

I have 1 guitar, 1 Line 6 Wireless Relay, 1 ISP Power Stealth, 1 AX8 and 2 expression pedals (EV2 and Mission)....how would you connect all this things? and which cables would you use for that??

Thank you!

Only expression pedals use TRS. Everything else is a standard TS instrument cable.

Only expression pedals use TRS. Everything else is a standard TS instrument cable.

So, the cable from the guitar to the first expression pedal has to be a humbuster? I mean, Guitar to EV2 = TS in the guitar TRS to the input of the EV2, TRS to TRS between EV2 and Mission and between Mission and AX8, and a humbuster between the AX8 and the ISP Power?

So, the cable from the guitar to the first expression pedal has to be a humbuster? I mean, Guitar to EV2 = TS in the guitar TRS to the input of the EV2, TRS to TRS between EV2 and Mission and between Mission and AX8, and a humbuster between the AX8 and the ISP Power?

Nope you'll plug the expression pedals into their own separate jack on the back of the unit. The chain should go Guitar > Instrument in on AX8 (> EXP Pedals plugged into jacks in back of AX8) > Output. From there I'm not sure how wireless systems work, so you'd have to ask someone else about that.

Nope you'll plug the expression pedals into their own separate jack on the back of the unit. The chain should go Guitar > Instrument in on AX8 (> EXP Pedals plugged into jacks in back of AX8) > Output. From there I'm not sure how wireless systems work, so you'd have to ask someone else about that.

So, the cables what I need are: 1 normal (TS to TS) for the guitar and the input of the AX8, 2 TRS to TRS for the expression pedals, and 1 humbuster for the output of the AX8 (TRS) to the cabinet (TS)...is that ok??

to use the EV2 as an expression pedal, you don't plug the guitar into it.

plug a TRS cable directly from the EV2 to the AX8 Pedal jack.

Back
Top Bottom