cabIR.eu USA-COMBOS: 5 new IR libraries from the 60ie to date

Oh My !!! I just did a quick tour of the USA combo bundle. Marvelous detail and focus on cleans with a twin using fender cabs (4 x 10 and 2 x 10) . I also tried the Lonestar on a Mark IV, sounds as good as any 4 x 12 with a tight low end. I did absolutely no tweaking everything sound polished and ready to use. And for great funk and in your face tones the RP 112 cuts through a mix with authority. Thanks again, Perry.

:) Very glad, you like it and get easily some nice sounds out of them! Thanks for the kind words and your support!

Bought :)
Great offer and you have my support!
Per

Thank you too, and hopefully, you also like them, as many others do, from what i heard so far from different places :)

And just to the record: Tomorrow ends the 50% OFF introduction price ... just sayin`... ;)

I bought them - Maybe it will rekindle my love for Fender Combos :)
Well, i´m very happy with the results, but i´m totally biased for sure ... but Hubi seems also got some new love for the Fenders, as he wrote here:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...es-from-the-60ie-to-date.133832/#post-1582503

So, ... hopefully you too ... let me know! Always good to know, what you guys honetstly think and which IRs you maybe prefer over others ...

I mostly like the Fenders for Clean by setting the drive so high, that you can hear the first break ups, when pushing hard ... and use the bright channel only for HB guitars, as they can get a bit to harsh with single coils, when played loud thru P.A ... also be careful with the Bass knob ... :)

Yes the Lonestar clip is really amazing. World be curious to see the preset

I´ve been playing around with these lonsestar IR´s . Cleansound is very warm und nice with the TX clean, the leadchannel always to boomy to me - also if i copy Andy Timmons settings. But with the Mesa MK IV i can dial in a very good chrunch and leadsound with great mids.

I bought the IR´s- for me there was no problem to dial in that fat Lonestar Lead-Sound from the clip with my les paul (and with a 5-Band-EQ with a light v-shape after the Cab-Block it´s easy to get a great 4x12-Lonestar sound). I love this fat lead-sound, altough it will not be everybodys cup of tee, and it´s definitly no metal.
The 2x10 IR´s are also great for fat, clean fender-style sounds. Strat heaven! Still a lot to discover.

I´ve been playing around with these lonsestar IR´s . Cleansound is very warm und nice with the TX clean, the leadchannel always to boomy to me - also if i copy Andy Timmons settings. But with the Mesa MK IV i can dial in a very good chrunch and leadsound with great mids.

Wow! Well, i think i have to try it the MB-LOSTAR libraries with the MKIV for myself, sounds interesting! Thanks for the tip!

I bought the IR´s- for me there was no problem to dial in that fat Lonestar Lead-Sound from the clip with my les paul (and with a 5-Band-EQ with a light v-shape after the Cab-Block it´s easy to get a great 4x12-Lonestar sound). I love this fat lead-sound, altough it will not be everybodys cup of tee, and it´s definitly no metal.
The 2x10 IR´s are also great for fat, clean fender-style sounds. Strat heaven! Still a lot to discover.

Always love to hear, when you guys get easly and fast great results out of the stuff! That`s the intention behind ... thanks!

This MB Lonestar ir's are my favorits at the moment and quite amazed how smooth and fat they sound. Lovely sustain and pair actualy with any amp. My Favorit is the Focus Cab 421. Soooo smooth and pair it mostly with the Focus Cab 57 or 121. Perfect match for the highs in fw 9.04. If anyone likes the preset, it is the factory preset "Still Blue" from Bank "A" (1959SLP) and used the 421 + 57 ir for this recording. I can post the preset on monday if anybody wants it, as I did some minor tweaks which I don't all remember.

Would likely buy a few of these if they included the Beyerdynamic M160 mic positions that could be mixed with a room mic...

Back
Top Bottom