cabIR.eu "pro IR series" for FREE - Rock the sh!t out of them ;)

I should say that I tested with Torpedo CAB, and as I understand it, it truncates the IRs after only 16.66 ms. I might try your 500 ms IRs in my DAW one of these days.

I REALLY dig the Pin68+Or412+Mr-art71 .. So, naturally, I made a mix of those and they work INCREDIBLE with my mix from the ownhammer freebie as well. This is so good.

:) Glad you like them! You know, where you can find more of that "shit" ;) Rock on!

By the way: The "rest" of you guys should "grab" your freebies fast ... because i actually think about to set them off again, because it seems, everybody seems to have fun with them, but i loose refund of the hard work behind the scenes, doing them ... don`t get me wrong: No penetration here, just a hint, actually i am double minded about that and just want to inform, that i keep reservation to set the freebies offline. And NO, they are free of charge, but not free of rights ... so please don`t share them, as you won`t do with paid commercials ...

[EDIT]

The promotion has ended, as mentioned.
Thank you for your understanding.

[/EDIT]

Although i am really happy and proud, if you have fun and get good sounds out of them! No doubt ...

Thanks ;)
Markus

Last edited:
I totally get what you are saying :) I, personally, don't have the the funds to buy fun stuff like that at the moment, so for me being able to get a taste of what it's actually about just leaves even more GAS - which means when I get a little more cash, I know what to buy :)

Sorry I down loaded and have not commented Morphosis, But I have not played in several weeks. I really want to but I am having issues with my left forearm and hand. But thank you for the free gift! I will try these out as soon as I am able!!!

@paranoid Sorry to hear about your left arm/hand - I have those problems sometimes too. Get well soon and I can tell of my own expirience this will go away. I've learned now, when my arms or fingers start telling me, to back off a few days and all is good.

Thank you Black Bitch! The bad part is I am a self employed heavy truck mechanic and I have a dedicated fleet service gig with a small fleet, and my full time employee is out for hernia surgery recovery. I have hired a part time replacement but that is not going so well. So like it or not I have to continue to work. This does not make recovery easy!

I tried these IRs with my favorite model, the Brit Silver.

In summary, I loved them, and bought the UK Triple Pack and the Orange Pack.

The one that really suprised me was the first JCM81 IR. I've never cared for IRs of G12-65 speakers. But the first JCM81 IR was stellar.

I can't wait to sit down and sift through the full IR packs!

Sorry I down loaded and have not commented Morphosis, But I have not played in several weeks. I really want to but I am having issues with my left forearm and hand. But thank you for the free gift! I will try these out as soon as I am able!!!

Paranoid, i really hope and wish by heart, that your isues with your left will get better!!!! As soon it can be! I know it is NOT EASY for you to rest the arm and fingers, because of your self employed situation! I feel with you and will hope the best! Please try rest yourself as much as possible ... Healthy must be priority one... but i know, it`s easy to say ...
This does not make recovery easy!
Yeah, unfortuantely. My thoughts are with you my friend!

Those free PIN68 IR's are very good! :)
Thank you for sharing your honest opinion about them here Mikko! Much appreciated.

I tried these IRs with my favorite model, the Brit Silver.

In summary, I loved them, and bought the UK Triple Pack and the Orange Pack.

The one that really suprised me was the first JCM81 IR. I've never cared for IRs of G12-65 speakers. But the first JCM81 IR was stellar.

I can't wait to sit down and sift through the full IR packs!
Thanks a lot for your opinion - and your support for the "big packs"! Much appreciated! I think, the JCM81 is a bit special, a more scooped guy, but i like it personally much for the JCM800 - great match, IMO. Less for Amps with a more bass heavy low.end, like the Friedmans and others. But there, the PIN68 will shine, IMO. Will have to check out the Brit Silver with them for myself. Never used this Amp Sim for now, to be honest. And give the ART71 a try! I was really surprised, how much love this totally "unknown" 2069 cabinet from Marshall`s "Artiste" series from the early seventies got from many guys at the german forum! to me, this cabinet is totally underrated and very special sounding ... much mojo, IMO. ;)

Hope you have fun with them! Thanks!
Markus

finally got around to testing these and i gotta say my fav is a tie between the orange sample 1 and the art sample 2 which i was not expecting having never heard of this cab. blending the 2 is a very nice compliment to my ears as well!

This is so generous of you. thanks a million. downloading now and will try them this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom