cabIR.eu "pro IR series" for FREE - Rock the sh!t out of them ;)

Very generous sir, thank you for the demos. Looking forward to trying them out later this evening (with a few refreshing adult beverages of course). Why do I have this sneaking suspicion that I'll end up purchasing every pack before the weekend is over? Rock on!

got it

I was auditioning IRs yesterday (from a different vendor), and I was thinking about these G12H30's - I look forward to trying

Another IR maker* has a money back return policy - that could be an inspiration

Edit: *I removed the name. It felt wrong to put it here.

Last edited:
Guys, i noticed a lot of downloads for the Freebies. So, has anybody tried them? I would really love to read some opinions, if you like them - or not so ... any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!

I finally had a little time for myself to audition some IRs

The most I can say is that it seems my speaker choice is fairly consistent :) I have always loved the G12H30, and your Art71 is no exception - I liked both samples a lot - number 2 was my favorite. The OR cab was also cool, but I liked the Art1 better. I never really cared for G12M speakers. Your IR sounds right, but I still do not like that kind of speaker. The 80ies speaker did not really do it for me either. I still think it is more about the speaker than the IR.

My number one speaker in the whole world is the Celestion Blue, and I have a few IRs with this as well. These might still be my favourites, but the Art71 is right up there, and it may come out on top, when I test with the band.

Hi Smittefar, thanks a lot for your opinions! Much appreciated! Of course, 2 samples can`t give an impression of a cabinets cab-pack with each include 644 unique IRs ... but it gives for sure an "idea" what to expect from the "full packages". and the ART71 is a cool cabinet and very special, IMO. I love the PIN68 with it`s G12M also a LOT, but as you said: Personal preferences ... ;)

Thanks
Markus

Back
Top Bottom